The August MVP at Reed City Group
September 25, 2019
The Merriam-Webster dictionary states that an MVP can be defined as: : “the player who contributes the most to his or her team’s success”.… Read More
We are proud to announce that our Director of Plastic Injection Molding, Clinten Weck, recently went through a 14 day training course to become a Master Molder through RJG, an award winning injection molding training organization.
RJG shines a light on some of the course highlights that lead to this certification:
– Cavity Pressure control using Decoupled III molding techniques
– Reading and interpreting cavity pressure
– Matching processes on different presses using cavity pressure data
– Proper sensor location and placement
– Evaluation of molding machine performance
– Calculating process improvement
Through this training and certification, Clinten is able to continue to advance in his career. With his unique set of skills and hands on knowledge of plastics, in combination with his new Master Molder certification, Clinten ranks among the best of the best in the Plastics industry. Developing our people here at Reed City Group always has been and will continue to be a staple foundation of our company. By gaining this certification, Clinten is helping our company grow and expand.
We applaud Clinten for all of his hard work and dedication to the Plastics industry!